commandos 2 DP 1.45 multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ahmad.A.Aisha

Ahmad.A.Aisha
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 12:26 PM

in on any map when im playing with my brother or alone if the fastest sniper kill me while im running or climbing a ladder the game is crashing and load game again didnt fixed while im loading the game if the game crash or if i died inside the game and press ctrl + L it will crash sometimes like in ( c4_01) a cold recption ) map it keep crash so much while load game

#2 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

in on any map when im playing with my brother or alone if the fastest sniper kill me while im running or climbing a ladder the game is crashing and load game again didnt fixed while im loading the game if the game crash or if i died inside the game and press ctrl + L it will crash sometimes like in ( c4_01) a cold recption ) map it keep crash so much while load game

The crash while loading appear randomly in some missions like cIII Kill the traitor and c4_01. I dont know the cause, is about complicated .gsc file with some bug which appear after launch some events, so can save and load before and after some part of the mission.

Playing online is very important make backup of the saves often, specially in hard missions or missions with laod bug. The save of multiplayer is DATA/OUTPUT/QSR0000.SAV ( first profile) QSR0001 QSR0010... For next profiles. QS0000.SAV is the single player save, you can also convert single to multyplayer or backward.

How to paste old save?

1 Start the mission

2 Save

3 Paste the save in DATA/OUTPUT

4 Load

You can skip step 1 and 2 only If the last save was in same mission with same players

Edited by extrano1955, 26 January 2018 - 07:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users