Best Answer Guest_protoman1008_* , 28 January 2018 - 05:09 PM
That message happens, when it's still trying to connect to the official server.
You have to use the C&C: Online launcher in order to play online again.
The instructions are as follows:
1. First Create a Revora account, once you have done that, please go to this link and create a server login account. https://cnc-online.net/en/account/
2. Download and install C&C Online from here:
(Heads up, some anti-viruses are known for blocking C&C Online's installer, might be a good idea to temporary disable your anti-virus and add C&C Online to the exception list, after that re-enable your anti-virus)
Generals and Zero Hour: http://www.gentool.net/
C&C3, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3: http://server.cnc-on...nline_2.0.7.msi
If the link above doesn't work, then follow this link instead: https://cnc-online.net/en/download/
3. Make sure you have one of the C&C Online covered games installed before running the launcher.
4. Run the Launcher as Administrator. On top of the program there's a menu called "Hook" shown as follows. http://prntscr.com/hvvdld
5. If prompt you want to run ifeo.exe, click on "Yes". Since C&C Online requires Admin Permissions in order to make certain changes.
6. After that, close the launcher and try to start as example C&C3. It should start C&C Online Launcher instead. This indicates the hook is functioning as it should.
7. Now click on the button of the game you've just enabled the hook function on and you should be redirected to C&C Online's server instead of the original.
The login credentials required can be found in here. https://cnc-online.net/en/account/
Account name is required for C&C3 and Kane's Wrath.
E-mail address is required for Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3.Go to the full post