• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thebigmen

Thebigmen
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:29 PM

Hello,

i have installed BFME1 today.. it works, but when i play the game my mouse don't work, i can't go anywhere, only if i use the two keys of the mouse move.. but i haven't this problem in BFME2.. i checked the information in "options" in %appdata% of the two games, but nothing.. anyone can help me?..

Thanks 

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Division Admins
  • 3,070 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

Weird, did you check the ingame mouse options?

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Thebigmen

Thebigmen
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

Yes, in the game i have checked.. but i have not reinstalled yet, today i will try to install another time, if don’t work i’ll write here another time.

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Division Admins
  • 3,070 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:35 AM

I've read that it might help to disable the mouse trail effect, if you have it enabled.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mouse..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users