Game Crash 0.755 TDH

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Czychacz

Czychacz
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

Hello there. I have a problem with BFME with Dwarf Holds when i try to start the game. There should be screenshots of the game crashes.

Some information:

1. My version of the game is 1.06 or 1.07 (i cant start the game. Why is in the point 3.) (for some reason i can't install 1.03 version so i tried on the newer. When i try to get the older the installation stops on langdata.dat .  My computer says that the file is missing, altought it is there. I tried to replace it (my friend send this file to me) , it didn't worked.

2. I do have the original game. (my friend also. Look at point 1.)

3. I tried to install the mod on two ways. (both as an administrator)  1. I just installed it where it originally should be installed and then i had a game crash (Gondorisildur)  (it should be possible to see on the screenshots). 2. I installed it in the same place where normal BFME is. Then i get a another game crash. (TDH_DWARVES_GUARDHOUSE_BUILDCOSTS). (i can't start the game becaouse i still have installed the dwarf holds in the files of bfme. Of course i can deinstall it and install again on the other way, but so long i don't have any answers i will let it how it is right now.

If you need any other informations or just have question, just tell. I will do what i can. 

Sorry for my english, i tried to fix everything so good as i can but i just know that i still make many mistakes)

Attached Thumbnails

• game crash 2.png
  • game crash 3.png

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:56 AM

Please install the game using this guide.

https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

And then install the Widescreen version.

http://www.moddb.com...escreen-version

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Czychacz

Czychacz
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

At last it workes.  Thank you very much for help.  :thumbsuphappy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users