• Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:29 AM

Hi,

As some of you may know, I'm the creator of the Blue Wizard Mod

I'm organizing a different kind of tournament and hope some players like this idea and give it a try.

Some facts:
  •  
  • All tournament games will be played on one day
  • Tournament will either be 2vs2 or 3vs3, depending on number sign-ups. Quick Match maps will be played. Teams will be drawn randomly and the player with most points at the end will be the winner
  • The mod adds Elves as playable faction and changes other factions to some extend
  • Mod works on server only, Discord should be used to organize games
  • It's about fun, so please leave your hostility elsewhere. As this mod has never been tested extensively in Multiplayer and many changes have been made so far, it is likely unbalanced.
  • Some bugs as well as some balance issues may be addressed before tourney start.

If you're up for something new and fun, please consider signing up. I'll just throw some dates out there, so please let me know what date(s) suit(s) you best. 

Orange and I will be online tomorrow/today at 5:00 PM (GMT+1) to play some games on the server if you want to join us. If we get enough players tomorrow, we can gladly play the tourney tomorrow already :)

-> T3A Discord (Use this to organize games)

Tournament date:
Friday, March 9th

Sign-up:
Discord-ID:
GameRanger-ID (optional):

Signed-up:
- Pallando
- Earendil
- ZeD_K
- D3ViL
- Buffalaxed_
- HungryTroll

Edited by Echo, 07 March 2018 - 09:14 PM.

26285.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users