Kane's Wrath crashing upon victory/defeat

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nallieheai

Nallieheai
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

Whenever i finish a game it freezes, forcing me to close the game via task manager and relaunch it after every single game.

Ive tried the following:

Creating a new alias and playing via that, didnt work.

Reinstalling the game and playing, didnt work.

Verified the integrity of game cache on steam, didnt work (also seems like this deletes the map packs, guessing cuz it disables the Splash Logo screen when launching the game?)

Also while in the lobby i cannot see anyones ranks, i also seem to have the same win/loss ratio show on my other aliases ive tried playing with whenever i hover over my name. 

Ive also been getting the message lately "Had problems connection to the servers ..." or whatever the message says when it cant connect to the server properly so the stats may not be saved. 

But yea i never get past the to the part where i can save a replay, return to lobby etc, always freezes as soon as the "Victory" or "Defeat" thingy pops up on the screen.

Any help would be much appreciated cuz atm it kinda meh to play seeing as i have to restart after every game which is kind of a hazzle.

Im using Windows 10 and im playing KW via steam.

https://gyazo.com/46...87f16f9465b3e25

EDIT: Was playing some games vs a friend (had to force close and restart after every game) and he pointed out my games werent getting logged on shatabrick, but i cant seem to access the site either, could it be that somethings blocking my ip and thats why i keep getting the message saying stats may not be saved as well as i cant access the website to check my match history, etc.

EDIT 2: If i try to go on Shatabrick/gamereplays it says i didnt get a response from the server or whatever, and if i go on for example my phone, disable my WiFi i can access the website, why could this be? Is my IP being blocked or something and thats causing my stats not getting logged as well?

Edited by Nallieheai, 11 March 2018 - 12:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users