• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Killbob161

Killbob161
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:04 PM

Hay,

So me and my friends installed both C&C online and logged in, everything is fine exept from the fact that we both have Bad connections (The Red Symbole). I tried to make a lobby, he got in but we couldnt start. The same happens other way around. A message is showing up, that one of the players have Bad Connection. Please Help!

Greetings killbob161

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

Please could you both run the connection test in How to Report Issues and post the result in here.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Killbob161

Killbob161
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:25 PM

We both are playing C&C 3 Tiberium Wars. I am using the Ultimate Collection on Origin, and my friend the normal Tiberium wars version on Steam. We are having an issue that we have the Red Connection symbole and that we cant start a Game. When we both hit ready and the host trys to start a game, the host gets a message that one of the players cant Connect or has a bad connection. (Would send you a Screenshot of this, but my friend isnt online at the moment Sorry for that).We both are using Windows 10. If you need any Files or Tests please let me know i try my best!

I am to stupid to attach the Picture so i uploaded it on imgur. Sorry for that :(

https://imgur.com/a/TQx8J

#4 殺生丸

殺生丸
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

Same Problem!

My friend has NO CONNECTION could this be because I chose United States in the beginning, and he choose another country?

Edited by 殺生丸, 20 March 2018 - 11:32 PM.

#5 Killbob161

Killbob161
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:24 PM

Please could you both run the connection test in How to Report Issues and post the result in here.

We both are playing C&C 3 Tiberium Wars. I am using the Ultimate Collection on Origin, and my friend the normal Tiberium wars version on Steam. We are having an issue that we have the Red Connection symbole and that we cant start a Game. When we both hit ready and the host trys to start a game, the host gets a message that one of the players cant Connect or has a bad connection. (Would send you a Screenshot of this, but my friend isnt online at the moment Sorry for that).We both are using Windows 10. If you need any Files or Tests please let me know i try my best!

I am to stupid to attach the Picture so i uploaded it on imgur. Sorry for that :(

https://imgur.com/a/TQx8J

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:20 AM

Could you get your friend's test results? It may be that he has the problem.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users