comm2.exe has stopped working

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alphabravocharlie

alphabravocharlie
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

Don't know where the text keeps disappearing to. Anyhow got Win10, played Comm2 once (beat both tutorials) and now the game won't launch no matter what I try. I tried wrappers, the HD project and widescreen executables and even reinstalling the game but it won't run for some reason. Everything is up to date and I'm using the proper drivers for my gpu, sound card and such.

Edited by alphabravocharlie, 23 March 2018 - 07:37 AM.

#2 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:17 PM

Don't know where the text keeps disappearing to. Anyhow got Win10, played Comm2 once (beat both tutorials) and now the game won't launch no matter what I try. I tried wrappers, the HD project and widescreen executables and even reinstalling the game but it won't run for some reason. Everything is up to date and I'm using the proper drivers for my gpu, sound card and such.

I dont understand your problem. The orginal game ( commmandos 2 men of courage ) the destination paris mod 1.45 the stankan HD mod and the widscreen mod are different things.

What are you trying to play and you cant?

#3 alphabravocharlie

alphabravocharlie
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:46 AM

I dont understand your problem. The orginal game ( commmandos 2 men of courage ) the destination paris mod 1.45 the stankan HD mod and the widscreen mod are different things.

What are you trying to play and you cant?

All of them don't work including the vanilla game. I own both the GOG and Steam versions. I'm saying I tried all the different mods and executables and none of em work. I guess I'm gonna have to run it in a Virtual Machine or something. No matter what compatibility settings I try or which mod/executable none of em run. I guess Win10 is at fault here.

#4 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:18 PM

Did you try this?

#5 alphabravocharlie

alphabravocharlie
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

Yes I did and it still doesn't work. Can't believe my post keeps disappearing. I even tried giving the exe all the permissions and such but it still wasn't useful. Now I'm emulating the ps2 version instead and god the graphics are horrid.

Edited by alphabravocharlie, 26 March 2018 - 05:47 PM.

#6 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

Did you try alternative links? maybe you downlaoded a bad one. You can meet me in facebook, maybe I can try teamviewer. Im the boss of this group:

https://www.facebook...52709104988971/

Edited by extrano1955, 27 March 2018 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users