• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nebuchad

Nebuchad
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

Hello,

as mentioned in the Topic i have the CnC Ultimate Collection on Origin. Sadly with that i dont get any Mod to work. I followed the instruction how to get the launchers back but sadly right there is the problem...

I installed the needed Fix "COMMAND & CONQUER ULTIMATE COLLECTION LAUNCHERS Version: 1.19" after the installation finished, as i can see in many Youtube Videos they all try out if the launcher starts before adding some mods.

So i did the same but instead of the launcher i got an Origin Window where i have to log in to activate CnC on this Computer. If i do so i get the message that on this Origin Account there is no CnC. So i can enter a Serial Number or buy CnC. If i click enter Serial the window tells me i am not online and that this is not possible...

I really dont know what to do, tried out, reinstalling Origin, and the Game deleterd the cache run as admin, deactivated ingame overlays ... nothing changed...

I attached screens but its in German so i dont know if this will help...

1.PNG 2.PNG.88b08a26b864c3042def994d6a.PNG

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

I am not 100% sure I understand how the issue is arising but I am pretty sure that that is something that only Origin will be able to help you with.    I do not have any ideas.    Maybe someone else on here does?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Nebuchad

Nebuchad
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

Hey tried out my luck on ea/origin already, sadly they dont give any support cause i modified the game, or origin...

I am just asking here cause i was told that the most guys with a lot of knowledge playing CnC stil active are here. So i suppose i am not the only one trying to play with Mods with a Origin Version of CnC.

The issiue is its working fine, but to play with mods i need the launchers and CnC launchers are deactivated in origin version of the game. So there is a fix working for everybody in tons of youtube videos but in my case after having installed the fix origin doesnt longer find my CnC... After pressing "repair" in Origin its working fine....

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:04 AM

What happens if you do not install the "fixed launchers" (i.e. bibber's fixed launchers)?    Can you still start the game with the mod launcher?

#5 Nebuchad

Nebuchad
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

No thats the problem.

As i saw in the tutorials i need the Game launher to start a game with a mod. In the origin versions of the Games there is no Launcher u start the Game through Origin and dont have access to the Launcher where u can choose Replays and then switch to mods.

The fix exists to bring this launchers back to CnC even in the Origin Version.

It seems to work in every Youtube Video but i get this window above...

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

Can you just confirm, if you install bibber's launchers (and nothing else) are you able to make a desk top shortcut (as per the read me file that comes with the launchers) and start the games (without mods or C&C:Online).

BTW, Bibber's fixed launchers are here until his site is restored.
Temporary Link: http://www.shatabric...n-launchers.zip

#7 Nebuchad

Nebuchad
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

No thats it i cannot confirm. Game is running Well. After installing the Bibber Launcher i am getting the Error messages in the Screens mentioned above.

I can Create Shortcuts sure but no way to start the game.

If i trie it with Shortcut doesnt work as well as over origin...

Edited by Nebuchad, 18 April 2018 - 05:31 PM.

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:02 AM

Alright. I have sent you a PM with a different launching solution which we're testing. If anyone else wants that solution to try, please make your own topic and post your error log.

#9 Nebuchad

Nebuchad
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:29 AM

Ty for what u sent me but i think its not what i am looking for, or that this cant solve my problem i have. I try to explain:

When i want to play with Mods, (not online just tried using Mods) i need to start the game through this window:

maxresdefault.jpg

But whith my Origin installation of the Game this launcher is disbaled and the games launches direkly from Origin without giving me that game corresponding launcher.

When i stat it from origin, i see this and when i click one of these the game just starts direktly without showing me the launcher i need.

Unbenannt.PNG

In the description of bibber it tells that the bibber fix activated the launchers in the origin version also. But when i install the Fix i get the activation problem mentioned in the first post. If i repair the game (what means also uninstalling the fix) the games works fine again but i cant play with mods...

I am not sure what ur solution should do but i think it has something to do with that cnc:online, what i am actually not using...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users