Photo

HELP having trouble playing zero hour online!

help command and conquer zero hour online origin ea

Best Answer ToxicShock, 15 April 2018 - 12:39 PM

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenTool.  When you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jjy117

jjy117
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

So i am having a hard time with this i do own both command and conquer generals and zero hour but i have them downloaded through origin when i try to get online to play zero hour it says cannot connect to zero hour online, so i did install the candc online thing from the cnc online page and when i click on zero hour it says zero hour installation not found but i have it installed through origin PLEASE HELP what do i do????

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:39 PM   Best Answer

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenTool.  When you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 jjy117

jjy117
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

thank you so much :) 

#4 Rokat

Rokat
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

The Link is offline. i cannot play online too

#5 Mr.Capy

Mr.Capy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:58 PM

The link you provided to the ultimate collection doesnt work. I bought my game from origin and I have a windows ten computer.

#6 Mr.Capy

Mr.Capy
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:58 PM

The link you provided to the ultimate collection doesnt work. I bought my game from origin and I have a windows ten computer.

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:23 AM

Bibber's fixed launchers are here until his site is restored.
Temporary Link: http://www.shatabric...n-launchers.zip

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#8 srdijavla

srdijavla
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 08:40 AM

how to install C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers? When I click on the link there are 6 categories:

and when I click on any of these it gives me 3 things to click : 

1. C&C BIG Extractor

2.  C&C String Editor

3.C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers    <== this one was your original link

please help !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users