4 replies to this topic

#1 ConTheJedi

ConTheJedi
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

Hi team,

Noticed a couple of bugs when playing the Nanduhirion map on V2.0;

- Gondor A.I won't build anything - the builders just stand still and do nothing until they are destroyed.  Other factions seem to be unaffected.

-When playing as the Misty Mountains, Giant Bats cannot be built, despite the fact I had completely levelled the building up and had plenty of resources / CP's available.

Not sure if its to do with the map itself or something else, but if I notice anything else I'll update this.

Thanks!

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,585 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

Did you get the Gundabad Spires upgrade from the fortress when trying to build the bats?

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#3 ConTheJedi

ConTheJedi
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

I did not!  Just played the map again with the Misty Mountains and yup, they work fine!  My bad, I didn't realise there was a pre-requisite! 

So that works!  Just the Gondor A.I issue for this map then!

Thanks

#4 ConTheJedi

ConTheJedi
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:24 PM

Hi all,

Just tried a 2v2 skirmish on Stonewain Valley with an allied Gondor AI and they had the same issue as the Nanduhirion map - builders just stand motionless outside the fortress and wait to be destroyed.  Enemy Mordor AI were fine - haven't tried all the other factions yet but this does seem to be a Gondor-related issue.  I'd guess the larger 'Tournament Stonewain Valley' map is affected as well?

Thanks!

#5 Scooty

Scooty
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:15 PM

Just to chime in - the Nanduhirion, Tournament Stonewain Canyon, and Stonewain Valley maps all had AI issues during the last release and still do for the 3.0 release.  I haven't tested to see if they're specific to Gondor but I seem to remember other factions having issues as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users