• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Matrix00

Matrix00
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:43 PM

Hello,

I got a problem, after I installed the game, I download te 2.02 patch and installed it too then I tried to play online so I downloaded T3A Online but the thing is that after installing it when I run the game and go to Online section it's saying that there is no connection and that EA servers are shuted down but BFME 1 online section is working, that's weird. I hooked the game so I don't know what is be the problem. The game is acting like there's no T3A installed. 

Anyone can help?

Thank you

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:30 AM

What is in your launcher logfile (that is saved to your %TMP% directory)?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 kamyl

kamyl
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:45 PM

Hello,

I have the same issue on BFME2, "impossible to connect to server"

I have the game v1.09, a no cd, on Windows 10

Edited by kamyl, 27 April 2018 - 06:47 PM.

#4 Matrix00

Matrix00
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

I fixed it, I have a anty virus program and I just had to switch the firewall off 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users