• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EmpireGuy

EmpireGuy
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

KW(The Ultimate Collection)

My issue is less to do with the game itself, but rather the C&C online website.  The login page claims that “The username and password is the one you use for the Revora Forums.”  This is either incorrect or something has gone wrong with the login on https://cnc-online.n.../connect/login/.  I discovered this issue while attempting to log into the game and after consulting the “Common Issues & Solutions” thread, and seeing that the password to play requires me to get into C&C online.

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'user supplied an incorrect password'.
Solution: This can be caused by two things. Most commonly this happens when you don't use the C&C:Online Password but the password you used to create your Revora account. Make sure you use the Server Password displayed under My Account.

I have tried waiting a day to see if the fact that my account was new was the problem, perhaps C&C online’s list of users hadn’t been updated yet, but nothing has changed.  I have also tried changing the password on Revora forums to see if that would cause C&C online to update and let me in, but no such luck.

I would appreciate any information and assistance you can provide, and I apologize in advance if I have overlooked something obvious, thank you.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

Ewwwww.    I see the problem here.       There is already a user with the user name "EmpireGuy", who did not validate his account on these forums (the system used to allow that to happen) and so his account was removed was removed from here but not from the game server.       He has not logged on since October 2015 so, having given the matter due consideration, I have decided to remove his account from the game server.    

Please try to log into the web site again using your credentials from here.     That ought to create a new account on the game server for you.    Please do that and then let me know how it went.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 EmpireGuy

EmpireGuy
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:50 PM

Thank you, it has indeed worked.  There is also a fair possibility that the other user named "EmpireGuy" was me and I simply forgot that I had an account here.  In other news, it appears that account may still have the Online ID "EmpireGuy".  If it isn't possible to fix that, then I can always use a different ID, but I would appreciate it.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:45 AM

Sure. I have done that (don't see the harm, either way).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users