No connection Anymore?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Since this morning i can't play any games anymore in zero hour, I can log in. But when i wanna start a game it says ''Unable to connect to other players'' I thought it were the servers. But it's not. But i'm play this game for years. And i never had any of this problems. It just came this morning. And since a couple of hours i can't get in Gamereplays anymore too. I can get on the website. But when i click on forums and then on general discussions it brings me to a white page says no internet connection, Also when i click on my private messages. Anyone knows what the problem is?

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:44 AM

Maybe you need to reset your modem.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

We have already did that, We have tried everything. I deleted my anti virus i did take my firewall off, I reinstalled zero hour, Nothing helps. I have playd without problems for years, I don't know whats wrong.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

I would take it up with your service provider. If you cannot get a decent connection to view a web site (which is not very demanding), they might need to reset at their end.

#5 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:06 PM

I can go on every website.

#6 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:08 PM

I just can't connect to other players anymore. There is something that blocks it. But i can't find what.

#7 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

Could be a possible Firewall blockade with bad luck.

Some anti-viruses has an build-in firewall aka known as "internet security", some are satisfied with Windows Firewall.

Perhaps check if something might be out-rightfully blocking C&C: Online/Gentool or Generals - Zero Hour traffic.

If still no dice, perhaps give a VPN a try.

Should be able to find a few free VPNs through google, I'd advise using a VPN near your location.

Edited by protoman1008, 30 May 2018 - 03:43 PM.

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

Could you run the connection test;  How to Report Issues 

#9 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

First i used the NATnegTestClient. Then i clicked NatNegTest, And this came up.(Screenshot attached)

The title should contain the game you are having issues with : Command and conquer zero hour.

What version of the game are you using : The ultimate edition. On origin.

What kind of error do you get and at what time? Unable to connect to other players. Everytime i want to play.

• What operating system are you using? windows 7.

Your error log file. My error file is empty.

I never did port forwarding because i didn't need too. I'm playing this game for years without any problems. And now it just not connection anymore. I always used the same anti virus. (AVG) I never changed anything to it. And never had problems with using my firewall. But because of this problem i did take them both offline. But nothing changed. So i did put them back online. I deleted zero hour and reinstalled it. Nothing changed. I reinstalled gentool. Nothing changed.

Attached Thumbnails

• output cc.png

#10 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

I notice that your IP address changed to a different range on 28 May.    It resolves to what appears to be a different provider on that date.    Any idea what that is about?

E:  I have sent you a PM with more details.

#11 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

We never changed from provider.......And where is that IP from? Because if i type ipconfig on my pc, It says another ipv4 adress. I didnt know i have more ip adresses

#12 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

I did give my router a reset. Everything is back to original settings. The guy told me that the IP adress must be changed too. But if i click on options in the game, It says online ip and lan ip both the same and they are the same as before. Where is that ip coming from? and how can i change it to another ip adress? How can i see my own ip adress, And how much ip adresses do i have? My router has a different ip adress then it says in the options menu in the game.

#13 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:25 PM

I found out the ip adress in the game option menu is my ipv4 adres. Is that the one i need to use or?

#14 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

I did give my router a reset. Everything is back to original settings. The guy told me that the IP adress must be changed too. But if i click on options in the game, It says online ip and lan ip both the same and they are the same as before. Where is that ip coming from? and how can i change it to another ip adress? How can i see my own ip adress, And how much ip adresses do i have? My router has a different ip adress then it says in the options menu in the game.

The LAN IP is the random IP number given by your router to as example your computer.

Each device has it's own local IP number. Without it, there's no way of communicating with the router or internet.

The Local IP number as example isn't dangerous to share, but your external IP is very dangerous to share and should remain a secret.

Long story short, that IP number is your computer's local IP number given by your router for internet access.

It's advised not to touch those settings in Windows or the Router unless you know what you're doing.

Personally I don't think that IP setting in-game is the reason of the connectivity issues.

Usually Firewalls are known for out-rightfully blocking legit traffic.

You might want to look in your router for a setting called "SPI firewall".

Next to that, also check if you have firewalls enabled in Windows if still no change.

Some settings might be set too strict.

Should be a good test to see if the Firewall was the one causing this connectivity issue in Zero Hour.

#15 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:36 AM

Did you watch Dominator's video? That shows you what to put in each of the boxes in that game.

#16 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:25 AM

So the IPV4 is the external IP i guess?

#17 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:25 AM

Yes i did watch it twice but now luck.

#18 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

The LAN IP is the random IP number given by your router to as example your computer.

Each device has it's own local IP number. Without it, there's no way of communicating with the router or internet.

The Local IP number as example isn't dangerous to share, but your external IP is very dangerous to share and should remain a secret.

Long story short, that IP number is your computer's local IP number given by your router for internet access.

It's advised not to touch those settings in Windows or the Router unless you know what you're doing.

Personally I don't think that IP setting in-game is the reason of the connectivity issues.

Usually Firewalls are known for out-rightfully blocking legit traffic.

You might want to look in your router for a setting called "SPI firewall".

Next to that, also check if you have firewalls enabled in Windows if still no change.

Some settings might be set too strict.

Should be a good test to see if the Firewall was the one causing this connectivity issue in Zero Hour.

I can play on gameranger, But not on revora,

#19 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:31 PM

Now it says connection complete but then keep loading in the map screen

#20 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

I have playd some games now, It's really strange. I can't host a game because it says connection complete then go to the loading screen and keep loading, But some people that are hosting 1v1 i can play with, And some people i cant, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users