online zero hour generals game.dat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brz

brz
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

Since last year, I've started playing again. On my previous laptop, I got back into playing online, however I now have a Inspiron 7000 without a disk drive, meaning my original Generals expansion pack is useless.

I'm on windows 10, and I've had successful gameplay offline and I have also managed to log on to the lobby, but I'm not able to join a game. I'm aware that the .dat file from the crack I've obviously been using isn't compatible with online use, but is there any work around at all? I've tried installing and entering my original codes, instead of the recommended crack codes, but to no avail. I've tried downloading individual Generals.exe & game.dat files but this doesn't get me far.

Is there any possibility at all? I find it hard to believe that everyone playing online is either using their original disk, or indeed, playing using Origin?

Thanks in advance for any help. I have looked through the forum numerous times so I'm hoping I'm just repeating the same questions.

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:49 PM

C&C: Online community does not provide support for Illegal downloaded copies. (as what I am reading regarding a mentioned crack)

The best alternative way would be to look for the Ultimate Collection, Generals and many other C&C classics are in that package.

Some web shops sells Ultimate Collection for fairly cheap. At least in my country(Netherlands) it does. I can get that game for 13,54 EUR that includes free shipping. This could of course differ in your country.

I believe this game is an online download game through EA Origin. Which means, no CDs needed or whatsoever it will all be digitally playable.

Just be sure the package does indeed mention "download code" on the top left corner of the box.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:18 AM

If you install GenTool, you may find that it fixes that problem but otherwise, what he said. ^

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users