conection register log

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dronger

Dronger
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

English: Were get the count to enter the online mode.

Español: Donde me registro para entrar al juego?

Me falla la descarga de actualizaciones. Que hago?

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:50 AM

Judging by Google Translate I assume you were asking how to play on C&C: Online Server?

Regarding the other post, yes, you must have the original game installed before you can join C&C: Online Server.

Below are instruction for Red Alert 3 as example, other games works exactly the same way.

= How to play online through C&C: Online =

When it comes to playing online, you need to have RA3 installed.

After, download our C&C: Online Launcher from here.

Then open the Launcher app, on top you see a menu called "Hook". In there click as example Red Alert 3 if that's the game you want to play online. If prompted with admin permissions, click 'Yes'.

After enabling the hook, close the launcher and start Red Alert 3. This will open C&C: Online Launcher instead, this means the hook method is working as intended as the app will side-load next to Red Alert 3 game.

Now, to the left click on "Red Alert 3" button and you should be able to play online on our server. (The game may take some time to start up in some cases)

= Login issues/Unable to log in =

If you get confused regarding the login information, you must login here with your Revora account and create a new server account there. These login credentials are used to log into C&C: Online server.

The Commander ID however is your Commander Name you'd like to use. Choose whichever name you'd like to use to play online with. Keep in mind that the name might already been claimed, in that case you may have to choose something else instead.

Once you've successfully logged in, that Commander ID will be linked with your Revora Account and cannot be claimed by anyone else.

If you have any other issues, please let us know.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

https://cnc-online.net/es/

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 Dronger

Dronger
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:40 AM

Sorry but what about Tiberium Wars and Kane`s Wrath? And. I need the original games to play C&C Online?

#5 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:09 AM

You must have those 2 games installed before you can play on our server.
Illegal copies can be used, but we provide no support for pirated games, as example how to download those.
If you want to play Kane’s Wrath, you must install Command & Conquer 3 first.
If you want to learn more about how to install C&C: Online, please visit this link to get a better understanding, in your language. c:

https://cnc-online.net/es/setup/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users