Photo

C&C3 Origin: CA Public Key Patching Routine Failed

c&c3 cnconline origin

Best Answer Guest_protoman1008_* , 30 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

No need to download any patches. The digital versions(Steam and Origin) are pre-patched.

I have sent you a PM with a solution which we're testing. If anyone else wants that solution to try, please make your own topic and post your error log. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 donkeys

donkeys
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:51 AM

Hello. Running the latest version of C&C 3 Tib Wars through origin. I downloaded the latest patch and patched the game, then I downloaded the cnconline client, hooked then launched through the shortcut. I get the following error as per the log:

*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***

ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: Reading process memory failed. Error: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed.

ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.
ERROR: CA public key patching routine failed.

I've ran the diagnostics tool and it connects successfully. I'm running Windows 10.

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2018 - 01:22 PM   Best Answer

No need to download any patches. The digital versions(Steam and Origin) are pre-patched.

I have sent you a PM with a solution which we're testing. If anyone else wants that solution to try, please make your own topic and post your error log. 

#3 Nexxy3

Nexxy3
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

Could I try this solution too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users