Photo

[Kane's Wrath] "The specified account or subaccount name wasn't found"

Best Answer Arcicethewolf66, 16 July 2018 - 05:19 AM

Sooo... you might be a little pissed off when I say this, but I kept putting in my Username wrong. I use the base part (Before the numbers) For pretty much everything, so I kept putting it in the way I remembered. I'm so, so sorry... Thank you for trying to help though.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 05:43 PM

I just got Kane's Wrath and TW on the steam summer sale, and I was like "Yeah, I've played the other games, I'll probably like this one too.", and I did. But when I tried to go online, I couldn't log on with my EA account. So I did some research, made my Revora account, and tried logging in with that (I already verified the email and activated it). The problem is that it still shows the same message and won't let me log onto the servers. I have CnC online and have it active when I try this.... but it still won't work. (My email is too long to fit in the username bow, also.). If I can get some help with this, I'd be very thankful. 

#2 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 05:45 PM

Forgot to mention that I'm on Windows 10 and am on the Steam edition.

#3 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

Please make sure you're using the login credentials from here. c:

#4 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:08 AM

I did. It still gives me the same message. Do I need a specific Online ID?

#5 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

- Upon login, the game says: "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found".
SolutionMake sure you have set up a Server Login and that you're using the right information to log in (you can check under My Account on the website).

• For Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3, your account name is the E-mail Address you used to register.
  • For C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, your account name is the Server Login name displayed under My Account on the website.

The Online ID is the online nickname you'd like to use.

It is possible that the name you wish to use may have already been claimed by someone else.

#6 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:10 PM

I'm sorry, but it just isn't working. The log in information is correct, and It got to the point where I was using giberish as my online name, still nothing worked.

#7 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2018 - 07:10 PM

I've informed the Server Admins about it. They should contact you about the login issue asap.

#8 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

Thanks!

#9 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

Are you sure you are trying to login with your server account, and not your revora account?

I can't help you in greater detail at the moment, but another thing you can try is to disable any VPN services and/or virtual network devices before starting the game.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#10 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

I've tried both. Virtual Network Devices? (Also I almost always have my VPN off).

Edited by Arcicethewolf66, 02 July 2018 - 08:14 PM.

#11 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:17 PM

I fixed it. I had to have my VPN ON instead of off XD. Thanks for the help though XD

#12 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

Nevermind... that's only for CnC3 TB. Not for Kane's wrath.... KW still won't let me log in, VPN on or off.

Edited by Arcicethewolf66, 02 July 2018 - 08:25 PM.

#13 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:17 AM

Please could you turn the VPN off, make another attempt to log in and then post in here immediately afterwards to make it easier to find the attempt in the server log.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#14 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:19 AM   Best Answer

Sooo... you might be a little pissed off when I say this, but I kept putting in my Username wrong. I use the base part (Before the numbers) For pretty much everything, so I kept putting it in the way I remembered. I'm so, so sorry... Thank you for trying to help though.

#15 Arcicethewolf66

Arcicethewolf66
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:20 AM

Have a wonderful day! :)

#16 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 July 2018 - 09:06 AM

Glad you got it working.  That's the main thing.   :thumbsupcool:

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users