• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 test_dude

test_dude
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

Hello there, 

I just installed the CnC online launcher, but when i try to open yp the game(s) i get the opening thing (the pop up before the game starts), but after it closes it does nothing. The game is not starting. Can someone help me with how to solve this? I would appreciate it, thank you

kind regards,

test_dude

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

It's possible you may have to go through some troubleshooting.

This link should be able to guide you through what the possible source of issue might be.

#3 test_dude

test_dude
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:25 PM

It's possible you may have to go through some troubleshooting.

This link should be able to guide you through what the possible source of issue might be.

I solved it in my own way, but idk if i can do other games this way, i hooked KW, so when i lauch KW it opens the launcher, and this way i can launch it. But when i i try to log in i get the message ''the sub name is incorrect'', so i guess i have to wait for the confirmation on my username

#4 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

You might be trying to login with your Revora credentials, these are wrong.

- Upon login, the game says: "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found".
SolutionMake sure you have set up a Server Login and that you're using the right information to log in (you can check under My Account on the website).

• For Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3, your account name is the E-mail Address you used to register.
  • For C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, your account name is the Server Login name displayed under My Account on the website.

#5 test_dude

test_dude
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

You might be trying to login with your Revora credentials, these are wrong.

- Upon login, the game says: "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found".
SolutionMake sure you have set up a Server Login and that you're using the right information to log in (you can check under My Account on the website).

• For Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3, your account name is the E-mail Address you used to register.
  • For C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, your account name is the Server Login name displayed under My Account on the website.

I open up the CnC launcher, and then press on KW, it opens the pop up, but after the pop up closes it does nothing

#6 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:27 PM

Make sure you hook Kane's Wrath in the menu on top of the launcher app first. http://prntscr.com/k2ig9f (Click Kane's Wrath, screenshot shows Red Alert 3 X3)

Then close the launcher and start Kane's Wrath by shortcut or Origin/Steam client.

Click the Kane's Wrath button, that should do the trick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users