command and conquer generals zero hour

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ThatTrollMrKiwi

ThatTrollMrKiwi
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:14 AM

I recently bought the ultimate edition for command and conquer off G2A and was excited to be able to play online with other players. I have used C&C Online before to play with my mates on Kane's Wrath and it ran smoothly with no issues or anything. But now that I want to play my favourite Command and Conquer which is Generals, I login and everything and when I do quick match I can't find any games and it says "Matchmaking Server not found" this all happens in about one second of me pressing the start or find game button. I have tried configuring my settings and used the solutions forum post to try and resolve it but nothing has happened and I still have the same issue. Sorry for being a bother but may anyone know of some helpful way to solve this so I can play online please. Thank you

Jaylan

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:49 PM

Quick match is not implemented in any of the C&C:Online games. You will have to find a game in the lobby. In Zero Hour, that would be the 2vs2 lobby (by convention). In Generals, you would be lucky to find a game anywhere and will need to arrange one in advance. You could try the C&C:Online Discord to do that.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users