6 replies to this topic

#1 dragonlord1

dragonlord1
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:50 PM

hello

installed destination paris 1.45 mod

but when i try to grab soldier's uniforms it doesnt even show in inventory. why did they remove that option? it was a useful feature....

how could i readd it back

any ideas?

#2 Maurice1976

Maurice1976
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:27 PM

They removed it from most enemy soldiers to raise the difficulty level of the game. From a logical perspective, I'd say it's right, too: your Commandos wouldn't be fairly believable to enemy troops if they'd wear uniforms that have bullet holes and blood splatters all over :p.

Anyway, when a mission calls for it, you'll be able to find them in various places. In return, for removing most of the regular uniforms, they no longer decay as your Commando's are wearing them.

#3 dragonlord1

dragonlord1
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

yes i noticed, maybe they could add this option (to select all uniforms for spy)  in "easy" mode for beginners, and for experienced players can choose their own option.

Edited by dragonlord1, 29 July 2018 - 01:28 AM.

#4 dragonlord1

dragonlord1
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:48 PM

i also seen some scripts editing uniform accessibility, but seems the patch 1.45 uses a different one

maybe someone has a clue?

#5 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 08:13 PM

Does this "armor" require a high caliber Armor Piercing shell from an AT gun to penetrate?  Then perhaps a German 8.8cm or a British 17pdr AT gun will do the job.

Edited by SirRH, 06 August 2018 - 10:38 PM.

#6 Maurice1976

Maurice1976
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

Does this "armor" require a high caliber Armor Piercing shell from an AT gun to penetrate?  Then perhaps a German 8.8cm or a British 17pdr AT gun will do the job.

What are you talking about? The OP was asking about the German uniforms that in the base game the Commando's can put on to give a rudimentary disguise. Nothing else.

#7 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:26 PM

What are you talking about? The OP was asking about the German uniforms that in the base game the Commando's can put on to give a rudimentary disguise. Nothing else.

I know it was just a joke, I just found the word armor funny to refer to the uniform :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users