Photo

multiplayer game speed

multiplayer game speed

Best Answer StolenTech, 14 August 2018 - 07:39 AM

4 is gamespeed for campaign, 5 is the "usual" gamespeed however some players prefer 6 and others pick it to counter the slowdowns from the lag. 

but how can you control multiple squads well with that speed though

control groups (CTRL+ any number on your pad) will allow easy selection of that specific group of units anywhere on the map instantly.

otherwise practice.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MoS_Z

MoS_Z
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:25 PM

First time tried out multiplayer tonight (have been playing RA for 5+ years though) and surprisingly saw most hosts set the game speed at 5 or even 6, as I usually play at 3 or 4 only (usually play against 2+ hard AI). Just wondering am I just too slow on micro-control or am I just too serious  about tactical moves

#2 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:38 PM

4 is gamespeed for campaign, 5 is the "usual" gamespeed however some players prefer 6 and others pick it to counter the slowdowns from the lag. 

#3 MoS_Z

MoS_Z
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:47 AM

#4 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:39 AM   Best Answer

control groups (CTRL+ any number on your pad) will allow easy selection of that specific group of units anywhere on the map instantly.

otherwise practice.

#5 MoS_Z

MoS_Z
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 01:20 PM

otherwise practice.

hmmmm I do know those shortcuts but still feel too fast on speed 5 while controlling multiple lines or a mixed squad ( I usually assign a number to only one type of units even though they all go together). Guess I just need to get used to high speed then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users