Unable to launch [Any Command and Conquer]

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Prophet1

Prophet1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 04:08 PM

Which game do i need ? is it playable on windows 10?

I got the game on Cd and on origins but everytime i start it it says unable to launch

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:09 PM

Regarding the Origin version, are you by any chance an Ultimate Collection user?

You might want to try this fix.

#3 Prophet1

Prophet1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:06 AM

Hey thanks for your quick help i was able to login in the Online servers, didnt found a Match tho cause it wasnt able to find a Match Maker but that was probably due to the Time i tried it.

#4 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:42 AM

On the website on top you'll see a sort of navigation menu below the "Welcome back, Commander" banner.

In there you can see if there are lobbies being hosted and how many players are currently on the server.

#5 Olfi

Olfi

Gamereplays Fair Play Staff

• Project Team
  • 95 posts
  •  Olfmeister

Posted 16 August 2018 - 11:54 AM

Hey thanks for your quick help i was able to login in the Online servers, didnt found a Match tho cause it wasnt able to find a Match Maker but that was probably due to the Time i tried it.

Not sure what game you have tried to play but as for Generals and Zero Hour the quickmatch function does not work anymore ("matchmaker not found") and won't be fixed. You have to join the online lobby and join or host a game there.

#6 Prophet1

Prophet1
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 02:04 PM

Hey i wanna thank you both i got it now, i can finally play with my friends C&C again.

Amazing Support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users