[red alert 3] cant log into cnc-online.net to setup server password

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 deth980

deth980
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 07:54 PM

Im having trouble logging into the cnc online site to create a server password. I tried to set up everything a long time ago and had trouble gettting it set up. I got past launching the game which is where i had problems before. now i cant login to check what my server password was or if i need to make one. 

I am using windows 10 and its about 3:10pm central time

Edited by deth980, 23 September 2018 - 06:11 PM.

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2018 - 10:22 PM

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'user supplied an incorrect password'.

Solution 1: This can be caused by two things. Most commonly this happens when you don't use the C&C:Online Password but the password you used to create your Revora account. Make sure you use the Server Password displayed under My Account.
Solution 2: This has been reported to happen when the nickname you are attempting to use is too long.

Solution 3: It is possible that you may be using a Foreign Version of Windows, possibly trigger the wrong characters or keyboard layout while attempting to login.
Please log into the website and change the Server Account Password to numbers only and give it another try. If still out of luck and believe something might be wrong with your account, please make a support topic here for further assistance. (Credits to ToxicShock for figuring this out)

#3 deth980

deth980
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:29 PM

I did look at the pinned post common issues and solutions.

solution 1: i am using the revora account username and password

soultion 2: the name used was deth980 which is only 7 characters

solution 3: wouldnt this stop me from logging into the forums? the username and password should be the same right?  my preffered language is "English (United States)"

I noticed somewhere else that someone didn't verify their account in the 14 day period and im thinking this is what happened.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:49 AM

You need to set up your server account (which you haven't done).

See here; https://www.gamerepl...ide&tab=9861498

NB, your user name (EA Account Name or Email) is your email address here for RA3

It should take you only 30 seconds to set you your server account.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 deth980

deth980
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:19 PM

i cant log in to set it up. i can log into these forums but i cant log here: https://www.cnc-onli.../connect/login/. it says on the log in page that the username and password is the one you use for the revora forums. when i use that same login and password i get the message "The username or password supplied is not valid". If i go to the register page it says both username and email are in use. if i can log into these forums i should be able to login to that page right? if its the same username and password it should work but its not logging in. im sorry if im missing something obvious 

edit

also i bought a second copy so my friend could play with went though account setup for her and got everything to work just fine. i got the server account set up and was able to login in RA3. its just my account login which is giving me trouble

Edited by deth980, 23 September 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#6 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:03 AM

That's odd...

Are you sure you're not using multiple password on different websites?

In worst case reset the Revora password in the login panel and give it another try on the C&C: Online website.

As for myself, I use 4 different passwords depending on the website or platform I signed up on.

And yes, 2 of which are 16 characters or longer and I still remember those well without the need of hints or anything. X3

Just to be sure...

Revora Creative Network account

=====================

Logging into C&C: Online website uses the username and password credentials from your Revora Creative Network account.

If you happen to have forgotten what the password was, click on "I've forgotten my password" and follow the instruction in your mail inbox(or spam).

Double check if the password works

=====================

After changing the password, try to log in on Revora again to double check if the password is working as intended.

If it does, give it another try on the C&C: Online website. Login with the Revora Creative Network account details.

Successfully logged in?

=====================

Then go to the following link, setup an server account and try to login with those login credentials in the game you want to play.

Let us know if the problem still remains unchanged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users