2 replies to this topic

#1 srolojohn

srolojohn
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:A Clash of Two Galaxies
  •  Lead of the toa civlazatia

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:02 PM

HI everyone. i have always wanted to play C&C Tiberian sun, but i keep having trouble with the same glitch. this glitch has carried from the First Decade, to the Complete Collection. 

the glitch is that, when i start the game, it loads completely, but when i go to the main menu for normal or firestorm, the menu gets stuck on the home screen.

I can get pat this by pressing campaign and then hitting enter, which will start the first level of he GDI campaign.

it works alright on the normal, but the after beating the first level, the game crashes.

on Firestorm, the first cut scene plays, but then the game loads, and all you see is Fog Of War, and it never goes away.

if i can get  any help, that would be great!

thanks for your time,

Prof. Srlojohn

#2 PurpleGaga27

PurpleGaga27

Retired C&C Modder

• Members
  • 2,186 posts
  •  Media Division Top Contributer

Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:01 AM

You mean C&C Ultimate Collection, not "complete collection"? What PC are you running? If you are running from a laptop or tablet, the issues will happen.

#3 srolojohn

srolojohn
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Projects:A Clash of Two Galaxies
  •  Lead of the toa civlazatia

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

You mean C&C Ultimate Collection, not "complete collection"? What PC are you running? If you are running from a laptop or tablet, the issues will happen.

i'm running ultimate collection. i'm running a windows 10 desktop and i still get the error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users