iraqthenfrance - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:24 PM

A report of SDZ Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against iraqthenfrance (Revora Member Closed) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: iraqthenfrance - SDZ Exploit.
I give iraqthenfrance three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

iraqthenfrance  has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online.   This is a second conviction, the first comprising two offences of intentional disconnect in July 2016.   I think it is only right that I impose a more substantial penalty than the standard for a first conviction, even though this is a different offence.   Accordingly, I will suspend iraqthenfrance's access to C&C:Online for 28 days from now.    It goes without saying that any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed will be met with a highly severe penalty, which may well extend to a permanent ban.

iraqthenfrance suspended until after 13 December 2018. (corrected)

iraqthenfrance is a gamereplays member.     He was suspended from the site for a period of 28 days following his conviction in 2016.   That penalty is a mandatory penalty under the site rules for a first offence fair play conviction.    Although the site rules prescribe a permanent ban for a second offence, having consulted with senior admins, it has been decided to make a dispensation on this occasion and suspend iraqthenfrance from the site for a further 28 days, given the nature of the earlier offences.    It is most unlikey that such a dispensation will be made again for this member.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Closed

Closed
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:17 AM

it was 4 on 1 and i attacked my supply drop with a microwave tank as i was getting killed in a none rated game , i didnt benifit from this or win the game as again i say it was 4 on 1  , this is really bannable ? 

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:27 AM

That exploit has been punishable for many years. It was punishable under gamespy. Anyway, to clarify, you are not banned, it's merely that your access has been suspended for 28 days. The usual penalty for a first offence exploit like that is 14 days but you already have a conviction for intentional disconnect (which was really two offences).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 Closed

Closed
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:05 AM

ok thats fine , sucks to have to play somewhere else as all the places there is to play are almost dead, on another note , i was the host of the game . if i make the rules being host is this still bannable offense in a no rules game?

Edited by Closed, 18 November 2018 - 01:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users