Photo

Can't receive Validation mail - what to do?

Best Answer ToxicShock, 15 November 2018 - 01:01 PM

I have removed that account from the game server because the email address was missing. I have validated the account on this board. Can you get him to try to log into the game server (using his credentials from here), which should recreate his account on the server.

As he should be able to log in and post on these forums now, please could you get him in here to let me know what happened? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 דוד סיטבון

דוד סיטבון
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

I was trying to create a new account so that i can play with my friends Zero Hour. the website told me that i would receive a mail which would tell me the next steps to creating account, but i never got it. i tried creating with 3 different 

email addresses but none of them got the validation mail from Revora forums. can anyone tell me what should i do in order to get the validation mail?? i want to start playing and i cant because i still dont have an account. please help me!!!

#2 דוד סיטבון

דוד סיטבון
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

my friend's mail is yairlevi2001@gmail.com

#3 דוד סיטבון

דוד סיטבון
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:39 PM

Hey, my friend tried the "resend validation mail" feature and he STILL hasn't got the mail. Can u please activate his account manually or at least try and fix the problem? Please, we really want to start playing and for the past two days we've been stuck

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:01 PM   Best Answer

I have removed that account from the game server because the email address was missing. I have validated the account on this board. Can you get him to try to log into the game server (using his credentials from here), which should recreate his account on the server.

As he should be able to log in and post on these forums now, please could you get him in here to let me know what happened?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 framsisko

framsisko
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

hi! im his friend, thank you so much for helping me!! im actually so excited to play. i can now reply on the forum and it doesnt ask me for validation anymore. i really do appreciate it.
thank you very much for everything :)

Edited by framsisko, 15 November 2018 - 04:39 PM.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:37 AM

:thumbsupcool:

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#7 gen.Mugabe

gen.Mugabe
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:04 PM

hi,i make it also account for  revora but i dint receive yet email for validation,can have one please.

thanks,Gabriel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users