bfme2 crash freeze stuck online multiplayer help pls startup t3aonline

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 skinflu

skinflu
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:45 AM

First, huge respect to whoever created that forum and server, i've been searching for this for a year. I'm in china and as soon as i will find a way to donate i will, so good to see that someone still plays bfme2, YAY!

So yesterday i setup the whole thing and managed to get it working using VPN (only in that way i managed to enter the  online server), now i can enter rooms and i see other people in the lobby and its obviously working. My friend however who is in Netherlands did the same thing and every time he goes to Network tab and clicks "online" game freezes for couple minutes and sometimes gives the "could not connect to servers" message or sometimes doesn't and just remains frozen. 

I know some people here had similar problems, can i please have a clear list of solutions that can possibly resolve that problem?

Excitement to play is so big, we've been waiting for a year and we came to close to give up!

#2 beegnyss

beegnyss
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Projects:Mapping shenanigans
  •  schmo

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

You have to start the game from the T3A Launcher in order to avoid this error, hope this helps!

#3 skinflu

skinflu
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:24 PM

You have to start the game from the T3A Launcher in order to avoid this error, hope this helps!

He does that, same result, did the game hook

#4 beegnyss

beegnyss
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Projects:Mapping shenanigans
  •  schmo

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:28 PM

I would say try deleting the file called "GameSpyLogin.ini" in Appdata>Roaming>"My Battle for Middle Earth Files". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users