Red Alert 3 connection issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike_GensZH

Mike_GensZH
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 08:39 PM

Me my friend and my brother recently tried to play some red alert 3 online together but me and my brother cannot connect in game says failed connection between us but we dont have this issue with our 3rd player who we can play with alone but not with each other, we have tried port forwarding and all the solutions on the common issues and solutions page and nothing works. We also play C&C Kanes Wrath and have no issues at all on that game me and my brother do play from the same house maybe that has something to do with it but still only experience this problem on Red Alert 3 any help would be greatly appreciated.  

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:54 AM

This is a known issue with RA3 co-op where two players are using the same internet connection. One of you (but not both) will have to use a different internet connection or one (but not both) use a VPN.
We have been recommending Windscribe as a free VPN and generally speaking people have had a lot of success with that. You get 10GB per month for free if you provide an email address and that should be enough for your playing needs.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users