An user accessing other people's accounts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Claymore92

Claymore92
  • Project Team
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:54 AM

Normally I would not be writing this, had this user not come into my game rooms under other people's accounts to play despite being told to stay away.

onch-onch a.k.a. bigmoule somehow has access to a large number of other people's accounts as well as numerous own fake accounts and he uses other people's accounts without their approval. I know that for a fact because he used my account as well at one point despite me never telling him my password. ToxicShock has been informed about this a long time ago, but has never done anything to prevent this maniac from hacking other people's accounts, presumably because this same user calls him "Papy Toxic" publicly, which implies a quasi father/son relationship.

Flexx600, Olli, Dion, SmashUltimate, DKtheCrazy, Biboune, are just a few accounts that I have on top of my mind, and the number of fake accouts and other people's accounts he uses just keeps increasing. 

Even if you tell him to stay away from you, like I did, he just comes under a fake account of his own, or under another person's account.

Will something be done to prevent this maniac from using 100+ accounts to stalk you whenever he wants to? 

I also know for a fact (from a person who I am not gonna name before asking them if I am allowed to reveal the name) that he does not only use other people's accounts, but he also gives the passwords of those accounts to other people as well - in other words distributes credentials that he did not even get from the account owner.

Edited by Mathijs, 01 December 2018 - 05:28 PM.

#2 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:32 AM

Thank you for your detailed report.

I've forwarded the support topic to ToxicShock for review.

#3 Claymore92

Claymore92
  • Project Team
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

Thanks. Although, without pressure from other admins ToxicShock won't do anything. He has known for months that this guy uses other people's accounts to play online, and has not done anything to prevent that. And the number of accounts the guy has access to has been increasing drastically recently. Under "Papy Toxic" he has been allowed to do whatever he wants to, whether it is GameReplays or C&C Online.

Attached Thumbnails

• moule.png

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:09 PM

It was forwarded for review. I know that Toxic has dealt/is dealing with this problem.

Please don't make public accusations or insult our admins. I'm locking this now.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users