• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 phantom9399

phantom9399
  • Project Team
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:02 PM

Hey Hype and thanks for reporting.

After reviewing the replay I can confirm that 370Z was indeed using hacks in this match. Towards the end of the match the bottom side was about to be overwhelmed by two armies from the top side. After loosing his epic unit 370Z started spawning "Hands of nod" around the map in areas where he should not be able to build them. About a minute later he then spawns a number of "Barracks" which trigger several Rift Generators on that location defeating the armies and damaging one of the bases. He was playing as Black Hand and even if he did capture a Scrin MCV he can only trigger the Rift once (not several times on the one spot)

As per fair play policy I am going to give 370Z 3 clear days to explain himself.

#2 redmarked

redmarked
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:11 AM

No explanation was given, therefore this report is confirmed.

#3 phantom9399

phantom9399
  • Project Team
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:03 AM

Since 370Z has not responded in the 3 day time frame I can confirm this report.

As this is out first hack offence on the C&C Online server for KW we were discussing a suitable offence to stop others doing it in the future.

370Z will be suspended from the C&C Online servers for 28 days (until 13th January 2019) effective today. Any attempts to go around the suspension will result in a longer suspensions or the risk of a permanent ban from C&C Online. 

370Z used to have a Gamereplays account under Skylines_ownz, this account on Gamereplays remains permanently banned due to previous offences on the Gamespy server. 
'
Normal Gamereplays cheat policy will apply to any one else caught using cheats/hacks on the server (28 day suspension for the first offence, permanent ban after).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users