Photo

Zero Hour - Online Gaming - Connection to other player broken in game

Best Answer Funtom, 15 December 2018 - 01:48 PM

Since yesterday it is already working well again. I will do the test when it happens again.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Funtom

Funtom
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:42 PM

Hello everyone,

I am playing Zero Hour on a windows 10 machine. I use Gentool and already successfully installed Gentool and configured the system correctly. Played thousands of games already. (also in 2018)

However about every year there comes up an annoying problem and it usually doesnt vanish for a few month:

After the loading screen of an multiplayer game, the countdown window appears. It seems my opponent lost connection. It does not matter who the opponent is, the problem is clearly on my side. I already experienced this bug a year ago or so. It came out of nowhere and holded on for a few months. I already gave it up and just tried a few month later and suprisingly it worked again.

Unfortunatelly the problem came back and I suffer it nowadays again. No game possible anylonger. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it possible that i got banned or a complete IP Range got banned.

In my opinion it is more likely that my ISP must have changed something.

I am pretty certain the problem is my upload. I am receiving every message which my opponent sends to me. Thats why his loading bar shows progress and reaches 100% and I am already entering the game. On the other side my opponent does not receive any information from my computer and got stuck within the window of the loading bars. (showing a 0% loading bar for my computer all the time, after 1 or 2 min he finally returns back to lobby automatically.)

Any advice?

Thx!

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 12 December 2018 - 05:59 AM

You definitely are not banned and never have been. :p

Could we see your connection test results?    See How to Report Issues  for instructions.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Funtom

Funtom
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:48 PM   Best Answer

Since yesterday it is already working well again. I will do the test when it happens again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users