• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leitch Blitz Persimmon

Leitch Blitz Persimmon
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:01 PM

I have some questions about the soundtracks:

1. So I've bought Black Ice 9's Mysteria Shadan and 2011 album, but I can't find songs like Outbreak, Echoes and Solara... Is it actually the songs are actually made for MO itself? Yes of course they are on YouTube but not quite 320kbps though :)

2. I can't focus to hear the song while I'm playing. Is it 320kbps?

3. Did the developers and Black Ice 9 had a contact?

Just asking. I love all the soundtracks. Frank Klepacki, Black Ice 9 and World Beyond are currently my favorite instrumental-only song composers.

Edited by Leitch Blitz Persimmon, 23 December 2018 - 01:02 PM.

#2 Drezalnor

Drezalnor

Hellish.Calculative.Eccentric.Dedicated.

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Projects:Command and Conquer 5:Tiberian Destiny(In incubation stage at present)
  •  PsiCorps Proselyte.A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I like Epsilon Headquarters also.

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

I have some questions about the soundtracks:

1. So I've bought Black Ice 9's Mysteria Shadan and 2011 album, but I can't find songs like Outbreak, Echoes and Solara... Is it actually the songs are actually made for MO itself? Yes of course they are on YouTube but not quite 320kbps though :)

2. I can't focus to hear the song while I'm playing. Is it 320kbps?

3. Did the developers and Black Ice 9 had a contact?

Just asking. I love all the soundtracks. Frank Klepacki, Black Ice 9 and World Beyond are currently my favorite instrumental-only song composers.

1.That's a tough one.Considering those pieces are not part of the albums,it opens up the possibility that they are MO-specific.

2.I'm not sure.

3.Most likely.Black Ice 9 wouldn't just allow the Mentalmeisters to use their music just like that,without any permission whatsoever.
"Just die already!"-Libra

#3 Drezalnor

Drezalnor

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Projects:Command and Conquer 5:Tiberian Destiny(In incubation stage at present)
  •  PsiCorps Proselyte.A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I like Epsilon Headquarters also.

Posted 23 December 2018 - 03:15 PM

Did you ever consider that Stormbringer and Downfall could be decent GDI soundtracks?And that Frostburn could fit Nod?

#4 Leitch Blitz Persimmon

Leitch Blitz Persimmon
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:55 AM

Did you ever consider that Stormbringer and Downfall could be decent GDI soundtracks?And that Frostburn could fit Nod?

Well, I would agree with that.

But is Black Ice 9 actually active in making music?

Edited by Leitch Blitz Persimmon, 24 December 2018 - 03:56 AM.

#5 Drezalnor

Drezalnor

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:17 AM

Well, I would agree with that.
But is Black Ice 9 actually active in making music?
Hmmmm........they haven't been making anything in a while.I don't know.

#6 Petya

Petya

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:50 AM

1. Those songs were not included in those 2 albums. I presume you bought it from his bandcamp page. You can listen to the songs which are included in those albums. Reminder that he has an account on soundclick too, where you can download his songs for free. Outbreak, Echoes and Solara can be found there: https://www.soundcli...m?bandID=888627

2. I don't understand.

3. You can contact him on his bandcamp page, but we don't know whether he is still active. You can try your luck on his FB page as well and on other places (soundclick and Spotify).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users