Photo

[C&C3] The specified Online ID or account name is already in use.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerHedgefox

StrikerHedgefox
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:40 PM

I've created a new account to play some C&C3 with some friends, but I cannot log in. It either gives me "The specified Online ID or account name is already in use." or "you do not have a subaccount with that name".

I've put my EA username as StrikerHedgefox, entered the password of course, and set my Online ID as StrikerHedgefox. Can't get logged in.

I've tried everything in the troubleshooting page.

Also, here's my log:

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe""
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 25536
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741582

Edited by StrikerHedgefox, 08 January 2019 - 08:41 PM.

#2 Edvin2090

Edvin2090
  • Project Team
  • 78 posts
  •  Blueberry pie

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:17 PM

try this - Upon login, the game says: 'The specified Online ID or account name is already in use'.
Solution: Your nickname has probably been reserved. You need to claim your old nicknames. Activating them takes some time. Read the pinned topics.

mabye this will help you whit your cnc problem https://forums.revor...sues-solutions/

rember to give as mutch info as you can befor posting support tickets this will help you. https://forums.revor...-report-issues/

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,473 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:25 PM

Can you try that again and then post in here immediately afterwards so I can find the attempt in the log.   Your account seems to be in order and if you are typing what you say you are, something is amiss.

Could you also try logging in with a different online ID (just make one up for this purpose).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users