BFME 1 issues with screen.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jdp105

jdp105
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

I have come across a truly annoying issue with my download of BFME. While the download has been successful and I can play the game, I am having an extremely difficult time being able to click on units and the game tabs themselves. i attached what my monitor looks like when i try to play the game. Please if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times.

post-479451-0-33296000-1547522802_thumb.           post-479451-0-10764400-1547522826_thumb.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0897.jpg
  • IMG_0896.jpg

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:41 AM

Firstly, please uninstall the game and hopefully you won't run into any issues with having a broken repackage of it.

You will need to use this guide to install the game.

https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 jdp105

jdp105
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

Firstly, please uninstall the game and hopefully you won't run into any issues with having a broken repackage of it.

You will need to use this guide to install the game.

https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

Thanks. Do i need to have a disc to play this game, or does completing the download allow me to play the game without a disc?

#4 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

Installing the latest patch allows you to play without a disk.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users