Photo

Can't Log into CnC Online using Revora (Can't create CnC online server)

Best Answer ToxicShock, 23 January 2019 - 08:26 AM

OK.   I have removed the existing Clam from the database (or rather, I have changed his user name to preserve his data).     You should be able to log into the site now.     Please could you try and, if successful, set up your server account.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Clam

Clam
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:14 AM

Hey all,

I have had a Revora forums account for some time. I originally have used it for BFME 1&2. Recently I wanted to get back into C&C KW and so downloaded the C&C online laucher to play. That part is fine, I have however found an issue when actually trying to create the C&C Online server login on the C&C online webpage so that I can actually play. When I head to register it suggests the following:

- If you already have an account from the Revora forums you can skip this step and log in to set up your C&C Online server login.

Fair enough. I then select this as I do have an account. Next it asks me to log into C&C online and the information provided states:

- The username and password is the one you use for the Revora forums

I input my login for Revora and I get the following:

- The username or password supplied is not valid.

I double check this on Revora forums,change my password, try to involve with and without special characters but to no avail. I will continously be told my username or password is not valid even though it works perfectly on Revora Forums, hence my topic discussion.

Does anyone have any guidance on this? I would really appreciate any advice that you would have :)

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

Hi Clam. It looks like you need to log into the C&C:Online web site (use your forum credentials) and create a "server account" (i.e. a log in name for KW and a password to log into the game).

This tells you more: C&C:Online User Guide. See "Setting up your server account".

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Clam

Clam
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Hi ToxicShock. Thank you for the response. The issue I am having is that I cannot log into the C&C:Online web site. I go onto the C&C:Online web site and go to log in and type in my Revora forums username and password. I then get the following:

- The username or password supplied is not valid.

So I cannot even get to the step of creating a server account. It's bizarre.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Oh no. I see the problem. There is already a "Clam" on the database, with a different email address to you and that player no longer has an account on these forums. That user has not logged in since 2015 (or earlier) and so I am giving serious consideration to removing the account. Can you tell me the nick names you used to play BFME.

#5 Clam

Clam
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:59 PM

Ahh I see. It has been some time since I last logged into Revora myself for BFME. The only nicknames I would have used are either Clam or TheeClam I believe for BFME. Thanks for finding the cause of this problem.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:26 AM   Best Answer

OK.   I have removed the existing Clam from the database (or rather, I have changed his user name to preserve his data).     You should be able to log into the site now.     Please could you try and, if successful, set up your server account.

#7 Clam

Clam
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:56 PM

All working. I have managed to log in, create a server account and log into KR online. I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:58 PM

:thumbsupcool:

#9 jamie22220

jamie22220
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:55 AM

hi all

im having abit of trouble logging into cnckw online with the server user and password details i get the msg: The specified online ID or account name already in use. please try using a different one

#10 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Hi.   Please could you make your own topic, as this one is marked as solved and it could be a completely different issue.     Could you say what nick name you're trying to use and what game you're logging into in that topic.

#11 babis_flou

babis_flou
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:01 PM

Hello everybody,

I am having a similar problem.

I have an active account in revora forums and want to do "step 2. Create a new login/server account" through https://cnc-online.net/

I input my revora forums credentials and i get the error message "The username or password supplied is not valid." although they are correct.

I have already downloaded RA3 through Origin and have an active EA account.

Can you please help me on the issue. 

Cheers

#12 babis_flou

babis_flou
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:06 PM

Sorry for the double input I have now created a new topic for this issue. 

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users