Photo

Unable to launch

Best Answer ToxicShock, 27 January 2019 - 07:04 PM

You can't create an account from that button in any of the games. You need to set up your "server account". This will tell you what you need to do for each game; C&C:Online User Guide Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Damien123

Damien123
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

Downloaded the online client,. Whenever I try to open one of the games, it comes up with an error saying "unable to launch generals" and so forth with all the games. I have purchased the games on origin.

What do I need to do

#2 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:09 PM

Uninstall the online client. You don't need it to play Generals & Zero Hour. To play them all you need is GenTool.

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#3 Damien123

Damien123
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

Uninstall the online client. You don't need it to play Generals & Zero Hour. To play them all you need is GenTool.

Which online client? Origin ???

#4 Damien123

Damien123
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:18 PM

I

have just done it. When I click online it asks me to login, when I try to create an account it says i cannot connect to command and conquer servers 

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:04 PM   Best Answer

You can't create an account from that button in any of the games. You need to set up your "server account". This will tell you what you need to do for each game; C&C:Online User Guide

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#6 Damien123

Damien123
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:40 PM

You can't create an account from that button in any of the games. You need to set up your "server account". This will tell you what you need to do for each game; C&C:Online User Guide

All sorted now. Seen a guide on youtube had to do alot of things with the router and compatibility. I'm trying to get Red Alert 3 online now. Can't get this one to work. When I launch the game it opens up the cnc online program, when i click red alert 3, no game loads up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users