Where is the installation guide?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArchLich

ArchLich
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:05 AM

You have a banner at the top of the support forum that says to make sure to follow all the steps in the "installation guide" before posting, but the supposed "link" it gives just points to the homepage of the site. I went to the "Setup" page linked at the top, and there is literally no "setup" information at all beyond making an account. I have searched each and every forum on this website for an installation guide and have come up with nothing. Did it disappear from the internet or something? How are we supposed to set our games up to use this server without a guide?

The game I will be playing is Kane's Wrath.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:59 AM

The Setup guide on the website covers making an account and setting up the C&C:Online program. That's the installation guide. You install C&C:Online, make an account, then run the launcher, select your game, and log in with your account.

If you have issues, then that's what this forum is for.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 ArchLich

ArchLich
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:53 AM

Interesting. Well I've never actually played CnC multiplayer so I guess I didn't know how it works. With most games I'm used to having to manually do file modifications in order to change the server the game connects to. Alright, thanks.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

This should help you: C&C:Online User Guide

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users