Solution for Origin users.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LETSPLAY

LETSPLAY
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:32 AM

Hello. Every time I had trouble connectin with other players, I have origin/ ZH & Gentool, however I noticed that my current set up was bad, example I had port forwarded my router which was causing connection issues, so I undone the port forward method, but still was having trouble connecting to other players/ games, so after numerous times I had uninstalled and reinstalled Gen ZH & Origin, I found out my properties were not correctly set up on Origin and ZH, So I assessed my situation and knew I have a windows 10 laptop, I loacted the launch files from my laptop and selected properties and altered the compatabilitie's to the correct settings, example Origin compatible with Windows 8, ZH compatible with Windows xp service pack 3, but still was having issues connecting with othere's, I had noticed a binnary message on my Gentool as I laughed ZH, So I decided to open origin right clicked on ZH and Repair, then I redown loaded Gentool which over road the previous Gentool, Then Success. I hope this helps someone that's the idea, a good idea would be to ad ZH to your exeptional list if you have Macfee, or turn off normal firewall on ZH the rest can stay on. Remember you might be fine connectin the issue could be others depends on their settings to yours. So if you can't connect after this the issue could be them not you.

Edited by LETSPLAY, 18 March 2019 - 04:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users