Since yesterday, I cannot play ZH online anymore.
I can connect fine to all players, loading screen ist good as well, all players load properly.
Then when the game starts its immediately stuck and everyone counts down until ~8000ms are left. Then the game works for 1 seconds, and immediately freezes again. The disconnect screen pops up again, and no players counts down anymore. Chat is working fine then and I can see when a player leaves.
It starts out just like the old "slow load" bug, but then the whole game ist stuck.
Has everyone experienced this??
Here is what Ive tried:
- Using my notebook on the same Router works fine, ist really just my PC
- Uninstalled Generals+ZH, removed all files and reinstalled it (Origin version)
- Disabled all Antivirus and firewall (even though connecting works fine)
- Killed pretty much anything thats running on the PC, rebooted several times ofc.
- Put a WiFi USB stick in my PC, disabled all other network connections
- No windows updates or drivers were installed since it worked properly
Still I always get the same behavior.
Has anyone ever seen this behavor?