#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:08 AM

So I'm back. Anyway I have been gone for ages, and someone requested to start my mod up again, fix the site and add the ads so to speak, anywho. I need access to the FTP and to have them added to the forum as a team member. I am making this post because I haven't been on here in a decade, so that being said forgive this dinosaur and someone that can help me if you can send me a DM with the FTP info for Project Raptor and then I can get you in touch with the new crew. I will still be overseeing the project so please leave me untouched if at all possible. The main person I need added as a Team Member is Zeke_Dlyoung.

Edited by Vanguard, 21 March 2019 - 02:12 AM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:28 AM

If you're here, then who did we bury?  Uh-oh...

Yooo, Vanguard.  I'm not sure what this information is that you need, but I'll ask in the Command Center for you if you don't get that access soon.

#3 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:40 PM

Well I needed basically all my FTP info again for Project Raptor, as in the link to it, and the password reset. Then I needed someone promoted on the forum. Keep in mind that is if they decide to keep hosting my mod, it has been without activity for the better part of a decade. But someone recently reached out to me and said they wanted to continue working on it, and I seem to have found myself some spare time so why not, I might as well light the fires again in my forge. I would need to fix the website and add the ads, that I erm uh never added years ago.

Edited by Vanguard, 21 March 2019 - 01:41 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 25 March 2019 - 10:21 PM

Sorry for the anticipation, Van.  It seems like your project is so old, we currently don't have anyone who can even access that information.  But you should be able to reset your password through WHM.

#5 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:46 AM

Be aware that all C&C mods are hosted at the cncguild.net domain (including yours). So, if you still have the gamemod domain set in your FTP program, change it to cncguild.net.

Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users