Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:07 AM

A report of Maphack in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against Mugabe12 (Revora Member gen.Mugabe) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found at Gamereplays here: Mugabe12 - Maphack.
I give Mugabe12 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 gen.Mugabe

gen.Mugabe
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:15 PM

I am Mugabe12 and i make a report about MapHack...i am GLA against USA....so,i report by Karlumaro to use MH.

Thanks

#3 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:00 AM

This is another accusation, not this one.

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

Mugabe12 has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

This is Mugabe12's second cheat conviction in a short space of time. He was convicted of map hack on 12 April 2019; Mugabe12 - Maphack - Confirmed. Because he apologised, the suspension was reduced to 23 days. It is most disappointing to find that Mugabe12 was cheating in the same way almost immediately on his return.

I will suspend Mugabe12's access to C&C:Online for 3 calendar months from now. It must be understood that a subsequent conviction will inevitably carry a much more severe penalty and is likely to extend to an indefinate ban.

Mugabe12 suspended until after 30 August 2019. After 30 August 2019, Mugabe12 should contact me through the Revora forums in order to lift the suspension.

I am aware that Mugabe12 is a gamereplays member. As the site rules are currently framed, Mugabe12 must be permanently banned from the site for this second conviction and I do not feel I have any option but to impose that penalty.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users