building scripts worldbuilder bfme2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Root-0001

Root-0001
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 09:55 PM

Hi, I couldn't find anything like this on any forum so have decided to ask about it myself.

I would like to get a builder (I have named them to specify which ones) to build at a farmtemplate without AI

The only build option (excluding commandbuttons which i cannot seem to get to work) is in unit->commandbuttons->build thing at waypoint. I cannot find a way to place a waypoint via scripts nor build at a unit ( ideally i would like to reference closest farmtemplate to the fortress of a player then build a economy building there then delete the farmtemplate from the game world to prevent re-use of that spot). The point of this is so that i can script an AI due to problems with the normal AI attacking castles and just generally doing little to help and also I would like to be using teams however the AI seems to interfere with the priorities or just generally ignore them meaning that i can do very little to no effect by scripting teams.

I can use a random counter to determine the starts and then respond to a player to make the rest of the game near randomised but i would like to be able to build the economy of a player based on farmtemplates due to the inability to script all of these to a degree of randomisation easily. It may be worth noting that i have little experience in map.ini and am fairly new to worldbuilder.

I will try all suggestions posted.

Thanks

Edited by Root-0001, 12 June 2019 - 07:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users