I'm an old C&C fan , and I just came back to Kane wrath , but the server for online being down , I naturally came to CNC online to play again online.
But , it didn't Work...
I mean :
- I have Kane's wrath , original game from EA Origin plateform installed on my WIndows 7 PC, with good optic internet connection.
- I have installed CNC online , created the account , activated it, but when I launch KW , It launch the game normally and bring me on the main menu . When I click on Network , I am all alone , When I click on Online , it freeze for good 2 min and then give me a timeout error.
- I already tried to untick the boxes on Origin "enable origin for this game" , it doesnt Improve the results.
- I already tried to open 6000 port on my router , did'nt help
- I execute all .exe files as administrator
- about "Disable port forwarding and DMZ in your router." , I didnt found such option in my router interface , but my native language being different I may being wrong
the NAT stuff says : (see attached image on my auto answer down this post)
the error Log file says :
----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----Game: C&C3C&C3 Install Path: D:\games\c&c\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Started game with: ""D:\games\c&c\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe" "Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...ERROR: game.dat process not found.
Edited by Dynaheir, 12 June 2019 - 05:43 PM.