• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HentaiGuy2004

HentaiGuy2004
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:07 PM

Hello!

I believe my program is having a hooking error. I have C&C3 Tiberium Wars downloaded through steam, and I'm currently on windows 10. To clarify some of what I'm experiencing, when i hook a game in the launcher no prompt or confirmation appears [which according to the main help page, a confirmation should appear] but the check still appears in the drop down menu as if in it is hooked. I launch the game and it tells me that I cannot connect to the C&C3 online servers. As far as I can check, everything else should be fine. I've allowed access through windows defender and all other antivirus, I've even tried disabling it and then running it [only to be met with the same problem], and my online IP setting should be fine. Additionally, whenever I start up the launcher CNConline.exe asks for permission to make changes to my PC [which I allow]. Something else a little strange is whenever I start up the game through the steam shortcut, it crashes and says that the program needs to be elevated. This does not happen when I open the launcher and start up C&C3 that way. 

Here's my latest error log.

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: "CNC3.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 30180
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741582

I appreciate any help you might be able to lend, Thank you!

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:03 AM

Please could you open Windows PowerShell (type PowerShell at the start menu) and in the window type and enter

Test-NetConnection peerchat.server.cnc-online.net -port 6667

Then post the output in here.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users