Buddy server connection refused
Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:36 AM
Posted 06 July 2019 - 06:18 AM
- The title should contain the game you are having issues with. Example: [BUDDY SERVER CONNECTION REFUSED] Login issue.
- What version of the game are you using (The First Decade; are you on Origin, are you on Steam ** I am not on origin or steam)?
- What kind of error do you get and at what time? BUDDY SERVER CONNECTION REFUSED!
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 10)
- Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents. (this did not work for me)
- If you cannot connect to other players, also do this:
- Disable port forwarding and DMZ in your router.
- Download the connection diagnostic tool here: http://server.cnc-on.../NATNegTest.rar
- Extract it into a folder and double-click on the .bat file. (Make sure that the files are extracted fully. You cannot run the test from the compressed files.)
- Using server nntest.cnc-online.net:30000
Bound to local port 61186
Bound to local alternate port 61187
Resolving hostname 'nntest.cnc-online.net'...
Resolved server host to be '22.214.171.124'
Sending client INIT from port 61186 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000
Received server INIT 
Our public address is 126.96.36.199:61186
Sending client INIT2  from port 61187 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000
Received server INIT2 
Our alternate public address is 188.8.131.52:61187
Sending cient START  from port 61187 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000
Received server PING(1) 
Received server START 
Server extra port is 40000
Sending client PING  from port 61186 to nntest.cnc-online.net:40000
Received server PING(2) 
Received server PING(3) 
Received 3 pings from nntest.cnc-online.net:40000.
NAT negotiation works with your router and connection.
==> You do not have to use port forwarding.
Press any key to continue . . .
- SHOWS SERVER STATUS OFFLINE (BASED OFF THE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN EVERY JULY?}
- Did the C&C zero hour server crash or is it an issue with gentools or the options.ini file?
Edited by Lucky-55, 06 July 2019 - 06:58 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users