red alert 3 network failure win10

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yingyingying

yingyingying
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:15 AM

When Red Alert 3 logs in with Win10, it shows that the network connection fails or the server cannot be connected. When it logs in with Win7, it can log in normally. What should I do? My friend is Win10. I want to play with him

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

You should be able to play with your friend using Windows 7, despite him using Win 10. What happens if you try?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 yingyingying

yingyingying
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:52 AM

You should be able to play with your friend using Windows 7, despite him using Win 10. What happens if you try?

Yes, I can use Windows 7 to play with other people, but my friend is Win 10, and when he logs in, he will show [unable to join Red Alert 3 online game]

#4 yingyingying

yingyingying
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:28 AM

I see that other introducers have a tick on the coordinates of HOOK red alarm 3 on CNC, but my friend Win10 can't tick, and I can't tick Win7, but I can play normally, he can't. What's the matter?

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:45 AM

Sorry, you need to get your friend in here to post his error log. I can't help fix a problem like that unless he gets in here. I need to see his post to get his connection information.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#6 yingyingying

yingyingying
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:27 PM

Sorry, you need to get your friend in here to post his error log. I can't help fix a problem like that unless he gets in here. I need to see his post to get his connection information.

How to get the error log? My friend just showed an online game that couldn't connect to Red Alert 3 when he logged in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users