Hello Revora, any help appreciated. Whenever I start a custom match, all of the players get to the loading screen. My bar fills to the max, but all of the other players' bars are stuck at 0%. The game starts maybe 10 or 15 seconds afterwards but no commands can be issued. At this point I'm forced to quit out of the game and try again.
A few notes about my setup:
- Using The First Decade version of Zero Hour v1.04
- Running GenTool version 7.7
- Was using TFD 1.03, but GenTool complained about a cracked binary, so I reverted to the original generals.exe from TFD 1.02
- Forwarded a port on the router and set it in the Options menu, verified the setting in options.ini, but there was no effect
- Operating system is Arch Linux, using Wine 4.15 under Windows XP mode and mostly built-in .dlls (this may be the culprit?)
- Did not see a CNCOnline_Log.txt file in wine/drive_c/windows/temp or /users/name/AppData and LocalSettings but I might be looking in the wrong place
Also ran the NATNegTest as suggested in the report issues thread (under the same Wine prefix as ZH) and everything looked fine. Here is the output:
Bound to local port 51509 Bound to local alternate port 51510 Resolving hostname 'nntest.cnc-online.net'... Resolved server host to be '18.104.22.168' Sending client INIT from port 51509 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000 Received server INIT  Our public address is 22.214.171.124:51509 Sending client INIT2  from port 51510 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000 Received server INIT2  Our alternate public address is 126.96.36.199:51510 Sending cient START  from port 51510 to nntest.cnc-online.net:30000 Received server START  Server extra port is 40000 Sending client PING  from port 51509 to nntest.cnc-online.net:40000 Received server PING(1)  Received server PING(2)  Received server PING(3)  =========== SUCCESS =========== Received 3 pings from nntest.cnc-online.net:40000. NAT negotiation works with your router and connection. ==> You do not have to use port forwarding.
Any suggestions or ideas? If you need any additional information feel free to ask. Thanks a lot, haven't played this game in a long time and would like to get back into it!
Edited by MysticalSC, 05 September 2019 - 03:13 PM.