[Crash] Rivendell Faction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Morgul Orc

Morgul Orc
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 01:07 AM

Whenever I play the rivendell faction it seems that it's the only faction that will crash in every game. Other factions do as well but only if the battle takes way too long, super ultra graphics and not lessining up the shadows or removing them or big clumps of units. But in the case of rivendell it always crashes and its not related to a certain power used or something that triggered it. I only have been able to finish one game with rivendell duo to it being fast but I usually save many times, and even at times when you load the save, it will crash because of its limit, I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it seems to be only with rivendell. Even when the youtuber destroyer played the first time with thrand and rider of rohan I believe, it crashed (rivendell was either an enemy or ally) and again from his previous AOTR stream the game crashed and there was a player playing with the rivendell faction. I would like to know if anyone else has this problem because I believe it happens to everyone but no one mentioned it yet, although I assume the team might have noticed it since they also play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users