Can't run Generals Zero Hour

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Apoc4lypse

Apoc4lypse
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 01:14 AM

I have windows 10 and cannot run zero hour, I installed the latest patch and installed gentool. I'm also running it in compatibility mode for windows xp sp3 and running it as administrator. I even went to my documents and made the options.ini file.

Also when I made that ini file I had to make the "Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data" folder first because there was none...

#2 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:49 PM

What is the error you see?

Gain access to CNC Online servers by using GenTool for Generals and Zero Hour.

http://www.gentool.net/

"GenTool provides enhanced game controls and optimizations to maximize your online gaming experience. Additionally it comes with three anti cheat solutions for Generals and Zero Hour. The program is easy to install and is fully functional with C&C Generals 1.8, C&C Generals Zero Hour 1.04, Generals Deluxe Edition, The First Decade and The Ultimate Collection."

#3 Apoc4lypse

Apoc4lypse
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:51 PM

There is no error just straight up doesn't start I installed it using my CD's I heard there's an issue with windows 10. So now I'm trying the origin version and installed gentool and now I can get to the login screen but can't login with my revora username and password I set up.

I just login with the same username and password for these forums correct? It keeps saying password incorrect.

#4 Apoc4lypse

Apoc4lypse
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:57 PM

Nevermind wow I used a different password for my server login seems to be working now well I got to the online server at least.... I made that account a while ago and forgot I made a silly password for it... last time I tried using origin and it wouldnt work now it is, thats why I was trying it with the CD before.

So excited to see if i can actually play a game online, boy am I gonna be rusty...

*Edit* played my first few games everything seems to be working thanks a lot this is awesome.  :thumbsupxd:

Edited by Apoc4lypse, 02 November 2019 - 06:31 PM.

#5 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 07:28 PM

Fantastic. Enjoy! :thumbsuphappy:

Gain access to CNC Online servers by using GenTool for Generals and Zero Hour.

http://www.gentool.net/

"GenTool provides enhanced game controls and optimizations to maximize your online gaming experience. Additionally it comes with three anti cheat solutions for Generals and Zero Hour. The program is easy to install and is fully functional with C&C Generals 1.8, C&C Generals Zero Hour 1.04, Generals Deluxe Edition, The First Decade and The Ultimate Collection."

#6 MrWraith___

MrWraith___
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:43 AM

I cant get into a game it says someone was disconnected

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users